Afraid of touching door handles in the Loo? StepNpull is the answer according to Tomorrow’s Facilities Management (Tomorrow’s FM). They point out that toilets are a barometer for the cleanliness and image of a building and go on to ask about the hygiene of people using those facilities. They highlight the fact that you can’t control other people’s hygiene habits and that there are Doctors and Hygiene Experts recommendations to use a paper towel to open the toilet door, with a StepNpull that advice now seems out-dated and wasteful.
- Hard Rock Café battle the spread of infection with StepNpull® ‘The Foot Handle’.
- Keeping fire doors closed SAVES LIVES – now there is a solution for not touching the handle!
- The Impact Of Minimising Contact Touch-points On The Spread Of Germs
- How Do I Use The Stepnpull®?
- Don’t Touch Me: How Covid-19 Is Changing The Way Consumers Interact With Businesses