To use StepNpull® The Foot Handle simply rest your foot over the serrated edge of the device and pull your foot back, this will open the door allowing you to walk out hands free.
Suitable for children, adults and the elderly it can even be used with a walking stick and it’s perfect if you have your hands full carrying babies and bags.
The advantage of StepNpull® The Foot Handle is that it can be with all types of foot wear from high heels even to open toed sandals it is not to be used with bare feet.
Designed with no further maintenance StepNpull® The Foot Handle will offer hands free use for years to come.
Your Step by Step Guide!
- As you approach the door, position your body as though you were going to use the door handle.
- If you would use your left hand to pull the door handle then the left foot will be used. If you would use your right hand to pull the door then the right foot would be used.
- Place your foot on the top of the StepNPull®, press down enough to gain traction.
- Pull your foot and leg back as though you were taking a step. Simply step and pull.
- Typically enough door momentum will be gained to actually swing the door open and out of your way.
- Depending on your shoe type, you may want to try different shoe angles or positions in order to find the one that yields the most grip.