To use StepNpull® The Foot Handle simply rest your foot over the serrated edge of the device and pull your foot back, this will open the door allowing you to walk out hands free.
Suitable for children, adults and the elderly it can even be used with a walking stick and it’s perfect if you have your hands full carrying babies and bags.
The advantage of StepNpull® The Foot Handle is that it can be with all types of foot wear from high heels even to open toed sandals it is not to be used with bare feet.
Designed with no further maintenance StepNpull® The Foot Handle will offer hands free use for years to come.
Your Step by Step Guide!
- Naturally position yourself as you would open a door the conventional
- way.Then choose your strongest / best foot to give stability and balance. Right handed: Use your right foot! Left handed: Use your left foot!Or use whichever feels most comfortable to you.
- Place your foot on the top of StepNpull® The Foot Handle.
- Press down.
- Pull the chosen foot backwards, towards yourself. This should feel similar to taking a simple step.
- You are out! Hands and germ free!
How Do I Keep My Balance with StepNpull® The Foot Handle?
Good question! Maybe you walk with a walking stick or you’re just generally a wobbly person? StepNpull® The Foot Handle is positioned at the base of the door.
If you use a walking stick keep both feet on the floor and use your walking stick to pull the door open! If used correctly, finding your balance should feel natural.