How does StepNpull® The Foot Handle work?
Suitable for children, adults and the elderly it can even be used with a walking stick and it’s perfect if you have your hands full carrying babies and bags.
The advantage of StepNpull® The Foot Handle is that it can be with all types of foot wear from high heels even to open toed sandals it is not to be used with bare feet.
Designed with no further maintenance StepNpull® The Foot Handle will offer hands free use for years to come.
Your Step by Step Guide!
1. Naturally position yourself as you would open a door the conventional way.
2. Then choose your strongest / best foot to give stability and balance.
Right handed: Use your right foot!
Left handed: Use your left foot!
Or use whichever feels most comfortable to you.
3. Place your foot on the top of StepNpull® The Foot Handle.
4. Press down.
5. Pull the chosen foot backwards, towards yourself. This should feel similar to taking a simple step.
6. You are out! Hands and germ free!
Good question! Maybe you walk with a walking stick or you’re just generally a wobbly person? StepNpull® The Foot Handle is positioned at the base of the door.
If you use a walking stick keep both feet on the floor and use your walking stick to pull the door open! If used correctly, finding your balance should feel natural
Have a look here to see a video installation guide